SNPsnap have undergone a major update. Here is the list of new features:
- SNPsnap is now based on 1000 Genome Phase 3 data. The old Phase 1 data is no longer supported.
- Super populations (European, EUR; East Asian, EAS; West African, WAFR) are added to allow more specific SNP matching based on your study population.
- X-chromosome SNPs included.
- Geneset updated to GENCODE genes.
- New SNPsnap annotation features: MAF, HGNC symbols, distance to nearest protein coding gene, flag for SNP within gene and more.
- SNPsnap now uses the lightning fast PLINK 1.9 for clumping input SNPs.
We hope you enjoy the new and improved version! Please do not hesitate to give us feedback